Sunday, October 21, 2012

Xbox music video

Just to follow up on one of my previous posts, Microsoft and Xbox are developing another service that goes along with their product. You can already play games as well as access Netflix and other apps that you have interest in. Like I mentioned before, I feel like expanding what their product offers is something that would truly help them in the future. I would not mind using Xbox for music, as well as games and other services it currently provides.

 


This video just sums up the idea to provide Xbox customers with an extra service such as music. I idea to come up with this could provide additional customers and/or products. I think this whole idea is a good one, and one that will significantly help them down the line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment