Wednesday, September 5, 2012

iPhone 5

As you probably heard, Apple has come out with the newest and coolest new iPhone that will be the hot product in the next couple of months. Apple can constantly deliver a top of the line product to their consumers, and coming out with a newer version of an already amazing product is not something many other companies can do. A few years ago Blackberry was the hot product, but now these days everyone has an iPhone. Apple's brand is a high quality one so this promotes a version of customer loyalty, where customers become loyal to an elite product such an the iPhone.

When I was first asked if I wanted an iPhone I was hesitant at first because I thought it was a product that was far and beyond something that I wanted. A product that is too complicated is not something I really have a lot of interest in. I decided to get it anyways and I was amazed that a device was capable of doing what my iPhone was doing. My thought is why would you release the same product over and over again with just minor changes? Its mostly because Apple can just do that. Yeah they are that good. We are gonna sell you the same product over and over again with a couple of upgrades. Yes, the difference from the iPhone 1 to 5 is very different but still the overall product remains the same. The question is whether it is worth it for you to go out and buy the newest and coolest product available. If you were to ask me, I would say yes. Apple is a company that I would always buy products from mostly because their products are the best. Like I said before the constant reselling of a similar but small difference in versions will result in such a large demand. The differences are things that are material, there are things we will notice and enjoy. This is why a customer like myself will go out and buy the iPhone 5 just simply because of the joy of seeing the newest product. I am caught in the Apple "Twilight Zone," truth is, lots of people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment